Bleach: Dawn Of Demise
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free to play, text-based role play site. Make your character and face destiny.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sparring match, or fight to the death?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gray

Gray

Sparring match, or fight to the death?! Empty
PostSubject: Sparring match, or fight to the death?!   Sparring match, or fight to the death?! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:53 pm

It was 11 am saturday morning, and the only thing Gray had done was eat breakfast. At this thought, he became furious with himself, "I cant just sit around and do nothing!!". He grabbed his coat and cellphone and walked out the front door of his apartment, looking around he saw that it was getting ready to rain, he smiled. "That's what i'll do...", he mutterd sadistically to himself while he sent out a text to his friend Zeek. The text read: "Zeek, it's time you get out of your basement, sorry, 'laboratory' and test your abilities against me. Seeing how both of our abilities are destructive, we'll use the underground training room that urahara gave to us, seeya there". Gray closed his cellphone and shoved it deep into his pockets, then jumped high up into the air, and began to fly. The way he did this was to create powerful jets of cold air underneath his feet, this was a dangerous technique to him at the moment, since he hadn't practiced it very much.

He arrived at urahara's shop, it was abondend. After Aizen was defeated, he had no need to stay in karakura, but left his shop to a few people so he could, one day return. Gray slid down the ladder into the training grounds, still nothing but a desert of rocks. He clasped his hands together and smashed them onto the ground, creating a small pillar of ice to stand on. From what he could tell, Zeek had not yet arrived, which was good, Gray needed the jump on a fire user, otherwise the battle would be rather one sided, so he stood there, on his pillar, waiting for Zeek.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Sparring match, or fight to the death?!   Sparring match, or fight to the death?! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:07 pm

With a grin on his face, Zeek watched as the Ame's boobs bounced in front of his face. He was laying on one of many beaches in California tanning, Ame, his wife, was in a bikini leaning over his body giving him a great lap dance. Zeek pulled his sunglasses over his face and put his hands behind his head. Ame smiled down at him and leaned forward to kiss him. Just before their lips touched, a loud noise erupted from no where. It was a noise that Zeek could not handle. A noise, that woke him from his dream with Ame...It was the chicken dance song. Zeek sat straight up out of bed and pressed a button on his headphones. Inside his contact lenses, a message list appeared and he zoned in on Gray's message, having it auto play for him. “I'M NOT IN MY LABORATORY YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!” he replied. He set his contacts to normal vision and turned to the his right with his eyes closed, a smile on his face. “I'm sorry if I woke you Ame-” he stopped in mid sentence, his eyes widening, then they softened to a more depressed state, “Ame..” he whispered before getting out of bed.

Ame died a year ago during a massive hollow attack on Karakura. Her last wish, was for Zeek to be happy. Zeek jumped out of bed and stretched. “Well, time to go beat up Gray!” he walked over to his closet and opened the door, pulling out his clothes. He slipped on some light brown pants, a white button up shirt, and a black tie. “Today just might be a pain in the ass.” he muttered to himself. Zeek grabbed put on some black leather gloves and walked out of his room. He quickly went down stairs and into his garage. “Hey baby.” he said looking at his [size=12]2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 - Black Widow. Sure it was 4 years out dated, but it was still the sickest bike on the planet no thanks to Zeek's amazing intellect in the technology department. The bike, was a gift from Ame. Zeek through one of his legs over it and started the engine. After flipping one switch, him and his bike went into stealth, then right back out of it. Nobody could see or touch Zeek, but he could see other people.

Zeek walked into Urahara's Shop and began walking. Two steps later, and he fell through a hole that led through the basement from the last training session him and Gray had. Apparently, it was never fixed. From Gray's point of view, all he would be able to see is an itty bitty dot falling in the distance making the sound, “Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”Seconds later, a large cloud of smoke and dust erupted...and then silence. Zeek was spread out on the ground not making a move. “Stupid...Gray..”he muttered with his face in the rock. Zeek slowly stood up and looked over in Gray's direction, zooming in on him. “Bring it...droopy eyes..” he said kicking off the ground. Zeek was launched high into the air with one leg extended, his other tucked in. Zeek reached higher and higher altitudes, performing a very slow front flip. Now upside down, Zeek reached his highest point, the bottom of his foot barely grazing against the top of the training room. He seemed to linger their for a second before tapping his foot against the roof. Immediately, Zeek's body launched foreward. "Wake me up while dreaming of Ame...for something as stupid as this...get ready to fight...GRAAAAAY!!!!” he screamed, bringing the heel of his right foot down toward the top of Gray's head.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Sparring match, or fight to the death?!   Sparring match, or fight to the death?! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:24 am

Gray sat on his pillar of ice, having of stripped his clothes long, long ago, his feet dangled off the pillar while he hummed his favorite song, the chicken dance song. It took nearly 30 minutes for Zeek to arrive, yet when he did, he made himself look even stupider than usual by falling clear through the roof of the training room, which must have been...extremely painful seeing as how long the scream lasted. However, this caused Gray to smile, which was extremely rare. There were only 2 sure fire things that would make Gray smiled, giving him free stuff, and seeing physical and mental pain happen to Zeek. For several moments, it fell silent, allowing Gray to send yet another text message to Zeek which only read, "Loser". Suddenly, Zeek jumped up and did a drastically overdrawn frontflip, he watched in awe, as the man that he thought was a super genius, made a complete fool out of himself, also causing him to smile.

Finally, after all of Gray's waiting, Zeek shot down towards like a missle, attempting to kick Gray straight in the head. However, while Zeek approached the pillar of ice and aligned his kick, Gray put a single hand on the pillar and shot himslef upwards in a perfect backflip behind Zeek. Gray, was now floating directly above Zeek and had a hand hovering right over Zeek's head, not only this, Zeek had ended up directly over the pillar, sending Gray's plan to near completion. "Ice Make: Ice Prison", said Gray right as his hand was over Zeek's head. Without hesitation, a prison of ice began to form from Gray's hand and from the pillar of ice that he had so carelessly landed over, giving Zeek less of a chance to escape. However, Gray's face remained emotionless, due to the fact he had foughten Zeek before, and knew exactly how unpredictable this individual was capable of being.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Sparring match, or fight to the death?!   Sparring match, or fight to the death?! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Zeek noticed the prison above him and tried to move out of the way but just wasn't fast enough. The prison came down and Zeek's body slammed into the bottom of the roof, being forced against it. Seconds later the prison landed on the pillar and Zeek was shot down, his back slamming into the the icey flat surface of the pillar. Though his vision was now blurred, the air in his lungs gone, and his back stinging, Zeek forced himself to his feet. "No way I can win in this form...Unlike Gray, I can't use my abilities like this." Zeek closed his eyes, standing inside the ice prison he clenched his fists. A bright burning flame appeared just above Zeek's forehead. The black leather gloves he was wearing burned away, revealing a pair of black, metal-clad Gloves. Zeek opened his eyes, letting loose an explosion of fire and spirit energy. "It seems I'm not match for you without my powers. Very well then..." he muttered.

With a single swing of his arm, Zeek blew away the ice prison and pillar. Just after that, fire exploded from his feet, propelling him toward Gray. "Note this, you're going to have to step up your game as well if you plan to beat me!!" he shouted, clamping his hands together. "Eat this...Ikataso!!" he shouted. Zeek made some space between his palms and stopped in mid-flight. A small ball of red spirit energy was formed, then engulfed in flames. "Burn to ashes.." he said, aiming his right palm toward Gray with the small ball floating just in front of. Seconds later, it launched with the sound of a cannon. Several shock waves erupted as the small ball of fire and reiatsu launched toward Gray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring match, or fight to the death?!   Sparring match, or fight to the death?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparring match, or fight to the death?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Dawn Of Demise :: SPAM :: Ultimate Battle-
Jump to: