Bleach: Dawn Of Demise
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free to play, text-based role play site. Make your character and face destiny.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Visitor [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

A Visitor [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Suzume had been taken to Hueco Mundo by Riku, but was very hesitant on what she might do. She waited outside the Main Espada Meeting Room, wondering what they were conversing about. She waited nervously; she didn't like this at all. She heard the sounds of stifled shouting through the thick walls, her fists clenching. She could feel the chillness of the outside desert night. Everything was silenced and she helt onto herself against the wall. She couldn't turn back now.

Soon a man who she did not recognize walked from the room, looking at her with a solemn expression. He closed his eyes, speaking in an annoyed tone, "Come with me... since you're a Quincy... we don't know what your loyalty is. You can spend a few days with our Lord," he spoke coldly, grabbing her arm and pulling her away with him, "This should be interesting... I'd be careful what you say around him, girl..."

"W-who?" she breathed in, pursing her lips as she was pulled aggressively. The man only looked at her with narrowed eyes, not speaking, "You'll see, girl..."

Soon they had entered a large hallway with large doors over at the other end. He slowly walked toward it, continuing to hold her arm as he walked. Suzume looked around to see how motionless and silent it was throughout the entire fortress, which made her nervous. As they reached the other end, the man pushed her forward vigorously, "Go. Knock on the door. Don't upset him." he then disappeared without a final word.

Suzume stood nervously for a moment with wide eyes, watching the door, unsure what to do as her hands trembled. She slowly let her hand reach for the large handle, lifting it and knocking several times loudly, taking several steps back afterward in apprehention. She waiting quietly.

Last edited by Suzume Tanaka on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutochainsoffate.forumotion.net
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Zeek nearly jumped out of his chair when he heard the knock on his door,“Didn't I get rid of that damn thing!?” he shouted in a whisper, then turned to the door and called out“Nobody's hoooome!” He soon realized that by him saying that, they would hear him. He stood up and tripped over is chair, his face hitting the floor. He ran toward the door and fixed himself up, looking ominous again. He then...opened the door. He glanced down and inch or so to see a pretty young girl. “A Quincy I see...” he whispered half to himself. “I have no use for you.”he said as he began charging a cero, holding it to her face. He wasn't going to kill er, he just wanted to look really cool and strong.

Before he knew it, Zeek was smashed into the ground by a giant paw. This caused his cero to go off, so he moved his hand toward the wall ontheir right. The cero blew everything in the vicinity away...even half of his room. “Damn you Flobo, get off of me!” he shouted in an annoyed tone. Floboy, a rather large wolf-like hollow lifted it's mighty paw off of Zeek, allowing Zeek to stand up. He looked toward Suzume and grinned, “Come on in and make yourself at home.”he said walking back into his half room.

He tossed his Black Katana sheath which contained his weapon, off to theother side of the room. “Do you like...Sushi? I got it from The World of the Living...I hate it.”he said laughing. He turned toward the hole in the wall and frowned.“I hate construction...took me 3 months to re-build this damn fortess from your little fit Flobo! No kibbles for you.”he said frowning. Flobo proceeded in kicking Zeek off the fortress...A few minutes later Zeek arrived back up to his normal position, and stood there, gazing out into the moonlight.

Last edited by Zeek on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Suzume felt a sweatdrop down her face as she stood, watching this boy who looked her age trying to look high, mighty and impressive. She stood silently, unsure what to say, since it seemed awkward at the moment and then saw the giant... dog thing, which made her creeped out, since she was not a dog person.

"...Uhm..." she spoke quietly, looking down and when she heard sushi, she remembered she was rather hungry, "I... um... yeah I like it..." she kept herself rather quiet. She still couldn't believe how non-serious this guy seemed, still the other Arrancar told her to watch out, so she laid low.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:55 am

Zeek looked to her puzzled, “Just because I'm theGod-King of this world...doesn't mean you have to be so stiff.” he said turning his attention back to the white sands of Hueco Mundo. A hollows roar could be heard in the distance...it's lack of intellect saddened Zeek. He wanted this world to be better...and he wanted the Gods of Death to die for what they did to his family. He missed his little sister, “I'll bring her back one day...” he swore under his breath, turning back to Suzume. Zeek walked over to the table, his steps nearly silent. It was a table fit for two, one on each side. Zeek, was having ramen with a hot sauce from the world of the living known as “Texas Pete,” he loved it. “My name is Zeek.” he said while slurping in some noodles. He looked up from his noodles and stared at her, “Sorry it's so bland and dull here...I'm working on some new...'lighting.'” he said smiling, taking another bite of noodles. “I hear your the last quincy as far as everyone knows. This makes you in charge of the entire race, meaning you have leadership of the rest ofthe Quincy...if there are ever to be more. This isn't some political meeting either, so don't think of it that way. Think of it...as a date!” he said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:23 pm

Suzume listened to what he had to say about her being the last Quincy. She thought for a moment, wondering what he meant by leadership... she didn't see herself in that position. Her eyes then shrunk to the back of her head when he said the word date, looking away awkwardly, "Uhh... how the hell is this a date?..." she laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Zeek rolled his eyes, Woman can so annoying...”he said getting up from the table. He placed his hands on it,and the table exploded into pieces. “Fine, we wont sit, eat, and talk like normal people.” he said looking over at his katana...he didn't think he would need it. After all, what does a Quincy have to offer. Thinking that, made him really think...what 'does' a Quincy have to offer. “Fight me.” he said. “Whether you join me or not, your going to have to fight me. Fight me to see whether your worthy of joining me, or, fight me so I can test you. So if your strong, and you decide not to join me...I can dispose of you.”
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Suzume felt her eyes widen more as she trembled backward slightly, "I can't fight... I don't fight... I've only trained myself against small targets on fields and weak hollows, I can't do anything..." her voice shivered, knowing how much more powerful he was against her. She knew she wouldn't probably make it back home after this and she grew more nervous. She wasn't even very sure if she would be fast enough to dodge his attacks. Her hands shook as she reached them backward, behind her, trying to feel for something, but too blurred to focus on what.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Zeek stared at her awkwardly, “If you don't want...I guess I don't have to fight you. I just wanted to see what your reaction would be.” he said laughing. Zeek's expression suddenly got serious, “Suzume...stay with me.” he said looking her in the eyes. “Stay a little bit at least, if you don't like it...you can go.” he said smiling. “Oh by the way, I love you.”he said winking at her. He then fell on the floor and began laughing. Rolling back and forth holding his sides he pointed one finger at her, “Your...awesome!” he said getting a curious expression.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Suzume watched his seriousness for a long moment, unsure what to say. She nodded slightly, closing her eyes, agreeing silently. And then when he started rolling on the floor laughing after his comment, she stared at him with an annoyed expression for a moment; people who acted immature about saying the word made her very upset, because she saw how men treated their girlfriends back home and it brought her such rage to see them lie so easily. She turned around for a long moment, shaking her head, "Don't say that... don't blindly say such a word like that... you've just met me today and you act like it's no big deal to speak like that..." she spoke solemnly, unsure if she would get upset or not.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Zeek stopped laughing and lay there motionless, staring up at her with calmness in his eyes. "It wasn't a joke." he said abruptly. He sat up and let his head sink low, his arms on his elbows as he stared at the floor. "I know what I feel, when I feel it. Unlike most people, it doesn't take time for me to fall for someone. So I'll say it again, I love you Suzume." he said closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Suzume blinked, bewildered as he said it a second time, turning around and looking at him. She wasn't sure what to say to that; she had just met him and didn't understand how he knew so easily. She looked down, flushing slightly, awkwardly trying to smile, but was still utterly puzzled, "Oh... uhm..." she didn't know what to say, "That's... well... uh... wait, why though?" she wasn't sure how to even accept it.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Zeek slowly stood up, looking her int he eyes. "Because." he said walking away. That one word said it all, because. It was something he couldn't control, something he just felt. He loved Suzume, and thats just the way it was. There was no real answer to it why, but he knew it had happened. He had fallen in love with her. "Tired?" he said turning around, giving her a quizical look.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Suzume watched him for a long moment when he spoke the one word. How was she to comprehend that? She felt her cheeks heat up more, looking down akwardly, blinking for a moment. She let her arms cross together and breathed in, shaking her head, "No..." she spoke honestly. She wasn't tired at all. She was just nervous.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Zeek sonidod in front of her and smiled, "Wanna talk then? I'm intrested in learning more about you Suzume!" he said happily. Zeek went and jumped on his bed, then sat on the edge, patting the seat next to him for Suzume to sit in. "Come on, I wont bite. Hard."
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Suzume bit her lip hesitently, but persisted to walk slowly toward the bed, sitting down quietly. She wasn't sure what to say about herself, so she just decided to let Zeek ask the questions... there wasn't really much to know about herself, since she didn't have much of an exciting life.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Zeek stared at her for a long moment, the started asking his questions. "If you could be one thing, what would it be?" he said smiling. (Short post, yeah. xD Short like Mary's height. :3)
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:19 pm

(HEY. HEY. NOT COOL >.> XD)
Suzume listened to the question and thought about it for a long second. She wasn't sure how to put it into words at first, but simply spoke, "To be someone worth fighting for," she nodded, agreeing with how it came out.

(Short. Like Zeek's penis. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [PRIVATE]   A Visitor [PRIVATE] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visitor [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Dawn Of Demise :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: