Bleach: Dawn Of Demise
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free to play, text-based role play site. Make your character and face destiny.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  Empty
PostSubject: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Riku opened a Garganta unnoticed by anyone back behind a few tree in the Karakura town park, He wore his usual attire although he thought he might go shopping to blend in for a few hours just for the hell of it. "Alone in the human world yet again he thought to himself." Even his past life as a human was a lonely one, he almost hated everything about the world yet, he kept coming back every so often just to see if they would change their ways.

Riku landed in some bushes and walked out of them brushing himself off then readjusted his blindfold. He walked out into a clearing in the tree, only a few hundred feet from a city road and a highschool off in the distance, He wasn't sure what time it was but it did matter to him. He looked like your average 18 year old except his cloths were so weird to the day and age, he was also barely able to conceal his Reitsu, high level sensors that were very close might be able to sense it but it didn't matter if he was found he wasn't sure what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Suzume was walking through the hallways of school, heading toward her next class. Keeping her bookbag close, she kept a small smile across her face as she sat down at her seat for her class, the bell ringing shortly after. As class went on, she listened intently, but had a very off vibe, feeling as though something came by. "..Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
http://narutochainsoffate.forumotion.net
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:54 pm

Riku was curious, he hadnt been near a school for almost 250 years, laughing to himself feeling so old in the midst of young good looking bright futured students, although his complexion was of an 18 year old, because he was murdered around that age. Riku floated around outside the windows of some of the class rooms know that only people with special powers could see him, just like a hollow unless he wanted to make himself known. As he moved past windows he saw a girl who almost seemed to look at him as if he was visible to her, he stood still floating just outside the window for several moments.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Suzume's eyes narrowed as she looked to her left slightly, toward the window, seeing someone star through the classroom. She continued to stare, tapping her fingers on her desk with an unreadable expression across her face.

"Miss Tanaka! Are you paying attention?" the teacher snapped.

Suzume looked forward immediately as she blinked, nodding, "Yeah, yeah, sorry. Kind of dizzy, may I be excused? Thanks," she nodded as she got up quickly, pulling her backpack aside as she quickly escaped the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:06 am

Riku grinned for a moment as he was stared at, He rarely smiled or grinned but the thought of being noticed was just over whelming for him at the moment, he was completely different, when he came back to the human world he felt as if he actually had real emotions again. He went to go sit on top of one of the gates to the entrance to the schools courtyard areas where students entered and exited the school.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:09 am

Suzume quickly started to walk toward the exit, looking around as she then bit her lip to see the boy sitting over the gates. She narrowed her eyes once more, standing still as she stood several tens of feet away, staring him down.

"...Hmm... and who are you?" she asked solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:14 am

Riku had taken a rather leisurly position corssing his legs and laying out. His sword hung off the side of the Gate top, He then looked around seeing no one around. "Who, Me? ...Who am i is a good question. What am i? What are you? why am i here? How can you see me?" He paused for a moment "So many questioned to be asked."
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:15 am

Suzume put her hands in the pocket within her skirt as she closed her eyes for a moment, "Well... you need to know nothing about me. You're in my zone now... so I'll be asking you the questions. Who and what are you and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:20 am

"Zone?" Riku questioned as he lifted his head slightly and turned it to the side, the He jumped up and landed on the ground 10 feet away from the girl that look no younger then a year younger. Riku then took a half step ending up a half step behind the girl standing parallel to her, his head down slightly and his hands now in his pockets. "Should you be asking the questions? I Believe your in the presence of a higher authority then your own at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:22 am

Suzume laughed slightly, "You don't know that... you don't know what I am or who I am or what I can do... now just answer the questions so I can determine if I can go back to class." she spoke, slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:27 am

Riku was obviously in the mood to play games, He smirked raising his head slowly and turnign it towards her. "I could say the same but i dont want things to get to intense, id hate to hurt a girl like you, its just no fun....by the way..whats your name? Im Sexto Riku, or thats what most people call me."
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:29 am

Suzume stayed quiet for a long moment, "...Sexto... that's... six? What?" she sounded puzzled for a moment, "Whatever... I'm Suzume."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:33 am

"Sexto is Six correct, maybe kids do learn things in school these days...Yes well im called Riku six, because i dont have a last name, and you are Suzume...?" implying the question of what her last name is.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:36 am

Suzume looked to his sword, breathing in as she looked at his face. He was definitely from somewhere else and she knew her last name was a common last name, but it was as well comon across the Quincies, other than the Isheda's. She knew that since she obviously was able to see him, she would be given as a superhuman or a quincy, and if she were to say her last name, it may make it more obvious of her heritage. She kept her eyes closed for a moment, "I was adopted, I have no real parents. The last name of my foster guardian is Onuma," she spoke seriously without hesitance, "So.. Riku... why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:39 am

As she finished her sentance he had already turned around and started to walk away and without turning around he said "Walk with me...."
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:40 am

Suzume's lip curled as she watched him, wondering if she should do as he said or not. She slowly began walking behind him until she had caught up, but not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:43 am

Riku looked over at her for a moment, He didnt dare raise his Blindfold he didnt want to freak her out so he just used the clouded vision he had with the blindfold on. "you know your a terrible lier, but fine...ill just ignore that for now, since im in a good mood."
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:50 am

Suzume nodded, shrugging, "Believe what you want. My life. You haven't been around to know what it truly is." she pursed her lips as she thought for a moment, unsure what to say to him, not knowing who he was.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:55 am

Riku continued to walk, letting a small portion of his Reitsu slip through so that she could detect it, it was not alot of his power but it was enough for her to feel slightly shocked, for Riku had an immense Rietsu level but he hardly had any way of using it, so it would just store up and get used in dire fights.

"As for me, ive been alone for quiet some time, not adopted, not born, just...Reborn..., it may make no sense to a mere earth dweller but its fine. IF the time comes that i must make myself fully aware to you then i guess it would happen."
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:57 am

Suzume stopped in her tracks when she felt Riku's reitsu and pursed her lips more tightly. She stayed very still, looking toward the ground for a long moment as she breathed in, unsure what to say or think. She heard what he had said and contemplated it, but continued to stay silent.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:00 am

Riku noticed she had stopped moving after he had taken a few steps, He was only about 4 feet away from her. He looked at the ground then up at her, his hands in his pocket as the cool days breeze took his hair forward. "Are you afraid of me?" He asked honestly, not being cocky at all
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Suzume bit her lip more as she breathed out, shaking her head side to side. She closed her eyes and swallowed, "....Not really... Just confused..." she looked up with confused eyes, "...what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:00 pm

"What am i?" Riku said, pausing for a moment to collect his thoughts and answer this the way he wanted to. "I...Im one of the dearly departed of this world and resident of another, I am the sixth of the 10 strongest of my kind, however i dont showboat like the others, i could probably advance but the number six is perfect for me, What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Suzume Tanaka

Suzume Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Suzume took in what he explained carefully, analizing what he meant by "six out of ten". She closed her eyes, focussing, but then they widened as she watched him, "...You're an Espada... aren't you..." and after she figured this out, she revealed that if she explained what she was, she might be killed on the spot, because she knew how the Arrancar deeply loathed Quincies. She bit her lip, wondering why he was even there at the moment, but didn't pause to speak, "I'm just a spiritually enhanced human," and she wasn't lying. That's all a Quincy was, anyways, but not any spiritually enhanced human could be a Quincy, since it came down by blood to weild a Quincy Bow.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:06 pm

"Yes, an Espada, A sword. A weapon wielded in hatred towards the way things are. The world is corrupt and must be punished one way or another, but the ones who corrupt it are those Shinigami who claim to cleanse the earth, but they often shirk there responsibilities..thus a Hollow is formed." Riku explained looking at her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]    A Visit to what use to be.  [open to earth dwellers]  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit to what use to be. [open to earth dwellers]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next