Bleach: Dawn Of Demise
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free to play, text-based role play site. Make your character and face destiny.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Riku Empty
PostSubject: Riku   Riku EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:47 pm

General Information
Name: Riku
--Nickname: Riku
----Special Title: Sexto Espada
Physical
Actual
Weight: 135 lbs.
Height: 5'11"

Race: Espada

Looks:
Riku Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJe9-J-LDVaMGVciNXqUr5UYnrgenkrY-BBEDv5AxHlGpq_8E&t=1&usg=__Ezc4eUbwRK2f7FLJ3WGG3DQK4eM=
Riku Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHQhzZDBnlDzuXcIuopVLkzN_cwpQItRTXcFkFTLDdPkfw2xg&t=1&usg=__63goMWnTkpgVhhl-a4dYu80vVGg=
Riku Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLg7HXgUp0iTgeeCtq86-PUOCHPAIduCxLYh6SYI1rzpcgI1I&t=1&usg=__DUCTHp0YWqBZsMtofGsb-TADUs0=
Riku Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ96eprAtowcs8Sgg3RwpT9dEumntyoOIap88FetyZePs4Rqow&t=1&usg=__vgKM8CPZlx-WRvimU-P2flJXO7w=
Riku Blindfoldriku0-1
[Riku always wears a blind fold but is able to see just fine, some other Espada and Shinigami have deduced that it might be where his Hollow fragment is but nothing has been said by Riku on this subject]

Personality: Riku is generally quiet and a man of little words even when being spoken to by anyone of authority over him. Riku is very mellow and calm, making sure to never over exert himself unless needed. Riku is "mean" or as he would say Blunt and brutally honest. Riku like to be alone and meditate on top of Heuco Mundo, He can barely stand the company of a select few Espada.

Life
Information

Day of Birth: March 16th
Day
of Death
:
N/A
Place of Birth: Osaka, Japan
Place
of
Living
:
Hueco Mundo
Group of Alliance: Espada

Background
Information

History:

Riku, your average 17 year old trying to make a point to the people of the world as a public speaker and activist. He spoke out against war and all things wrong with the world, He absolutely hated the way things were. Even so that he began to travel around the world even out side of Japan to speak his mind about wars, Deforestation, Poverty, Hatred, Racism and everything else Riku saw wrong with the world. After his 3 months travel he came to his small apartment where he lived, alone with only himself to keep him company. He had one last speech before he had a break and was free to do whatever he wanted and get to see his mom and dad. On his last speech in his home town of Osaka Japan he got about halfway through his speech before someone in the crowd started protesting back at Riku, then after Riku throughly explained why the man was wrong and basically publicly humiliated the man, He pulled out a small pistol and shot Riku on the spot.

However Riku had different plans then death, He had slowly grown to hate the world its self, Especially humans.His soul lingered in Osaka where he would either have to await the freedom of his soul by a Shinigami or Turn into a Grotesque hollow. He hadn't completed his goal of spreading the word of the worlds impurities and his addiction to telling other's how wrong they were was ultimately his own demise.

After a few months went by, Riku figured about 4 or 5 months of wandering about as a ghost his soul chain slowly dissipated because a shinigami never came for him, no matter how long he waited. Although his goals were not done he needed an audience, he required an audience. Riku was then reverted into a "pre-hollow" form and began to feel the energy as he exploded and come back together in Heuco Mundo. Riku was now a hollow, He resembled a more human shaped figure then most of the other Hollow which scared them, He had huge white, bone-like hollow wings and could fly, His mask very sleek and aerodynamic, perfect for flight and high speeds.

His white wings were massive, a wing span of at least fifteen feet, The other Hollow were afraid of him because he looked so weird and powerful, although not large in manner of actual body size he had semi sharp talons that he could use to attack and his feet were very pointy and sharp. Riku sought an audience and now he had it, there before him stood several other hollow like him, though his body slowly felt an overcoming hunger for something, was it power? or lust for food? Riku couldn't tell be he began hunting down and attacking every last hollow that stood before him becoming strong in the hollow ranks.

Riku rose from Gillian to Menos, and Menos to Adjuchas over several years, Riku had nearly lost count of how many years it had been because he felt that time was always irrelevant now. He kept killing and fighting searching for something, some higher knowledge or was it power? Well Riku couldn't decided he just wanted to feel alive again, to feel real power flowing through his body.

Soon, Riku felt very different, in fact weird. He didn't know what was going on but something about him drastically changed. His talkative nature dissapeared and he became very aloof not wanting to go near the other Adjuchas. He made himself a loner, He would talk to himself even from time to time. He had indeed changed drastically but the name Riku stuck with him, it always had since the day he died.

He then met the Primera espada who had taken interest in Riku's power and decided to promote him to an Arrancar where he became even more strong peaking the interest yet again of the Primera espda who was almost proud of Riku in how fast he had excelled. Riku was now in the Espade army and was made the Sexto Espada, His tattoo with the number 6 on the palm of his left hand.

Role Playing Sample:
Riku stood there on a pillar high above the las noches desert looking down at the shinigami who had found him meditating alone, The face that this shinigami had called out to and disrupted Riku's meditation ticked him off greatly. Riku looked down at the shinigami with a rare smile on his face as he lifted his Blind fold, Riku rarely lifted his blind fold because no one knew what was under it except for him and the ones he has killed. The only reason Riku had shown the man what lies under the blindfold was because he knew he would no doubt kill him, Riku had barely let any of his rietsu out and it was already on par with the man who stood before him. Riku jumped down beside the battle ready Shinigami who was surprised at Riku's speed. As Riku landed, slightly crouched and his hand on the hilt of his Katana. Riku then jumped back still going past the man, turning in mid air and drawing his sword slicing the mans back before he even had time to react. The Shinigami fell forward as Riku landed on his feet looking down at him, His smile still staining his face like paint that couldn't be removed. "Pathetic Shinigami, how dare you disturbed me."

Riku held his hand out straight after taking the glove off his left hand and held his palm forward. "Do you see this six? This six mean, im six hundred times better than you." The shinigami struggled to his feet releasing his Shikia which look like a long sword with a scythe like hook on the end, extremely sharp, After cringing in pain upon standing he said "Dont make me laugh you bastard Espada, you think your so strong and can beat me that easily"

Riku put his glove back on holding his katana loosely and down with the tip on the ground, He was displease by this Shinigami and wanted him to be gone but he knew just ordering him around would do absolutely nothing. "If you say one more word, i will make your existence seas. You shinigami sicken me and i wish to be alone, now i will give you one last chance to go back to your little society and tell your pathetic captain that i beat you to a pulp without even trying or ill delete your very existence." Riku stood there hoping and just waiting for this shinigami to defy Riku's will.

The shinigami smirked at Riku's words and started to laugh getting louder and louder, obviously fake but he kept doing it for dramatic effect. He charged at Riku with his blade held high ready to strike him, he was obviously a low ranking shinigami on a scouting mission in Heuco Mundo. As the shinigami's zanpakuto hit Riku's Hierro, It bounced off of him as He let out a slight sigh see as how pathetic this shinigami was. Riku stabbed his sword into the ground with his left hand and slowly made a slash in the air in a downward diagonal dirction with his hand in the air. Riku was glad he had goen so far away from Las noches so that he could use Cero Oscuras to completely blow this shinigami out of existence. The black line that had staned the air remained as a small ball of pure black with a red glow began to form, Moments later a huge cero of power that this shinigami had ever seen was fired at him, he didnt know what to do, where to run, how to block it, He was frozen in fear as it hit him with incredible strength and completely obliterated him. Riku sighed wiping some sweat off his brow and feeling a little tired, Using the Cero Oscuras was tiring for Riku but convenient to completely blow away opponents he hated. He went back ontop of the pillar in the hot desert sun and meditate there alone until dark.

Espada abilities:

Bara - Also known as the Hallow Bullet. When solidifying Reiatsu into ones hand, a weaker but much faster form of Cero is used. Before using it, what resembles a ring of black and red eletricity moves around his hand.

Sonido - The Arrancar version of the Shinigami's Shunpo. The art of teleporting a short to medium distance instantly.

Hierro - The Arrancar technique of condesning Reiatsu around his body, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a Zanpakutoh.

Cero: - Riku has immense spiritual pressure and almost no way to release it because he uses very little moves that use spiritual pressure, for the most part he flys around with extreme speed and like a hawk he strikes his pray quickly and efficiently, However this is where Riku can put on a display of his amount of spiritual pressure in a display that has humbles many. He can create a very powerful cero know as "Cero Oscuras" which is the strongest type of cero known to Espada and it appears solid black with a reddish glow to it. Riku preforms his cero by making a slashing motion in the air with his hand in front of his body in a downward diagonal manner leaving behind a solid black line in the air and milliseconds later an immensly powerful cero is fired from the center of the line, it has enough force to knock Riku back a little when fired.

Resurrección
Information

Zanpakuto
Name
:
Lucifer "light-bearer" (its ironic.)
Appearance:
Riku SoulEater
Incantation//Release: "Fall from the Heaven's, Lucifer" ["Cáigase del Cielo, Lucifer"]
Resurrección
Form/Appearance
:

Riku Dark_a10
In this from, Riku is completely enveloped in the cloak making no part of him visible and his face is shrouded in shadow no matter the amount of light. This "resurrection" serves as a mere chrysalis as to what is to come in Segunda Etapa.
Resurrección Weapon:
Riku Riku_way_to_dawn_display
Resurrección
Ability
:
Grants Riku incredible speed and literally flying capability's easily able to control movement even in mid air.
Special Abilitie(s): When Riku swings Lucifer it creates a pure black arc of spiritual pressure similar to the black getsuga tenshou when Ichigo kurosaki enters Bankai form, however this Arc isnt special its just an attack however devastating if a hit is landed it is slower and smaller in size compared to the black getsuga tenshou.

[Final attack] El réquiem de ala negro [Black wing's Requiem] Riku floats in mid air then his Wings start to turn black like his clock and he fully embodies a "Dark Angel" he Shoots his feathers out and uses his reiatsu to control their flight and surrounds the enemy in black feathers which then all point inward at the enemy (the tips of the feathers where the would be attacked to the wing) and all fire a blast equal in power of a gran rey Cero inward at the enemy from all sides and angles making this extremely hard to dodge as Riku is able to control their movement and can fire them at will.

Segunda
Etapa Information

Appearance:
Riku 649px-Kh2-sephiroth2

Segunda
Etapa Weapon
:

Riku Sephiroth%20katana_2
While in Segunda Etapa, Riku's weapon appears to be the exact same as in its normal form although it is now 8 feet long but light as a feather allowing Riku to easily keep it under control and keep enemy's at bay while easily being able to defend himself, This blade is extremely sharp since it is almost pointless in stabbing capability's unless Riku is more then 8 feet away from his opponent.
Segunda Etapa
Ability
:
once Riku enters Segunda Etapa his skeletal like robes and hood shatter, his wing slowly envelop in darkness and one deteriorates completely as Riku become a true Angel or darkness revealing his true power. Riku has never had good strength even though he hold an immense amount of spiritual pressure, enough to make ever vice captain rank and weak Capitan ranks bow to his pressure level, He makes up for it with his un-matched speed, He strikes like a lightening bolt, in the blink of an eye and never in the same spot twice. Even though in this form Riku has only 3 wing and on missing on his left shoulder he still has the ability to fly without being off balance as the missing wing causes no flight disturbance because the wings don't flap it simply allows him to fly as if they were.

[Final attack] El réquiem de ala negro [Black wing's Requiem] Riku floats in mid air then his Wings start to turn black like his clock and he fully embodies a "Dark Angel" he Shoots his feathers out and uses his reiatsu to control their flight and surrounds the enemy in black feathers which then all point inward at the enemy (the tips of the feathers where the would be attacked to the wing) and all fire a blast equal in power of a gran rey Cero inward at the enemy from all sides and angles making this extremely hard to dodge as Riku is able to control their movement and can fire them at will.

Last edited by Riku on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji Nozaki
Admin
Kenji Nozaki

Riku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku   Riku EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Alright, here are the things you need to fix...and explain. First off, I won't approve a segunda etapa to anyone unless they can prove it in their RP sample and unless their character is strong enough. So you might want to transfer your segunda etapa to your first release, since your first release doesn't have alot of abilities. Also, cero oscuras, in my opinion, should only be granted to espadas 4 and up or an incredibly strong character. Lastly, in your rp sample, it said that Riku was 36...traditionally the visual age is the age your character becomes a soul at or maybe a few off if you look older/younger than you actually are but I don't buy a 36 year old looking 17 years old.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-demise.rpg-board.net
Riku

Riku

Riku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku   Riku EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Oh, my bad haha this is incomplete i must have accidentally took of WIP because im transferring from another site so im making a few adjustments Very Happy my bad.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Nozaki
Admin
Kenji Nozaki

Riku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku   Riku EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Lol, alright then.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Riku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku   Riku EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Btw i dont think ive ever talked to you but, Im Sasuke from mary's site
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Riku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku   Riku EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Oh also about the cero oscuras, i think that most Espada can use it but very few do because i think its supposedly "forbidden" and im not saying i dont use the Gran rey its just that when he "Can" use it which is basically when hes out of sight of all other Espada and Aizen, He does use it but its very powerful and rieatsu consuming so id say it could only be used once twice in a fight topic in general and is only usable in Segunda Etapa.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Nozaki
Admin
Kenji Nozaki

Riku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku   Riku EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Hmm. Alright, that makes sense. If you use it in those conditions, i'll allow you to use cero oscuras. I just don't want espada running around blasting people with cero oscuras.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Riku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku   Riku EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Oh yeah haha, no i fully understand the power of that cero i know its not to be used often that would certainly be OP
Back to top Go down
Kenji Nozaki
Admin
Kenji Nozaki

Riku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku   Riku EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:15 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku   Riku Empty

Back to top Go down

Riku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Dawn Of Demise :: Creation Station :: Character Sheet :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: